Every Small Business Needs these Free Google Apps
Ah Google oh how I love you & all the freebies you give to Small Businesses!
When I started my mobile notary business in 2017, I did not spend any money on advertising or marketing my services.
By using Google’s free products, I was able to make over $2000 my first month as a Mobile Notary Public service provider
My Google Top Five Mobile Notary tips
1. Google Voice – all you need is a Gmail account, you can archive and download all calls, text messages, voice mails into a spreadsheet and have a separate number for your business
2. Google My Business – is a free website for Google Search & Maps, this is a must have for all local service-based businesses and you can respond to reviews, create promotions, add services, call to action buttons and more
3. Google Keep – to do list that does more than just taking notes – add reminders, photos, website links and I’ve got mine set up to copy and paste hashtags to for sharing on social media
4. Small Thanks with Google – free marketing kits to customize/create graphics and share your best Google Reviews, business info and highlights
5. Google Search & You Tube – in the beginning (and I’m still learning) I must have watched thousands of videos and researched everything related to Mobile Notary Public business and all of the how to’s for websites, SEO, Marketing and so much more.
In conclusion my Top 5 must have’s from Google:
Google My Business, Voice, Keep, Search, You Tube and Small Thanks!
Want to learn more, join my mailing list!